We’re excited to announce that for all those who were unable to join us at Desert Daze in October, we are going to be reprising Nonplussed Fest and screening our 2018 official selections again February 22nd-24th 2019 at Non Plus Ultra in Los Angeles. Program order will remain the same. Tickets coming soon!
We’re thrilled to announce that we are partnering with Desert Daze for our 2018 edition. October 12-14, the Nonplussed Official Selection for 2018 will be playing at Desert Daze every night starting at 7pm. This year Desert Daze is taking place at Moreno Beach in Lake Perris, CA. For more information and tickets, please check their website.
Nonplussed Fest will be presenting a special selection of shorts from past festivals at this year's Angaelica Film Festival in Big Bear Lake, CA. More festival info here.
Join us Friday September 22nd at 12pm for a screening at the Big Bear Arts Performing Center.
Nonplussed shorts that will screen include:
- Atlantic City Character Study (29 min), Billy Linker and Ben Carey
- Big Boy (2 min), Sasha Gransjean
- Cardboard Artist (11 min), Matthew Kaundart
- Codex Seraphinianus NSFW (4 min), Anthony Ferrara
- Gutterball (1 min), Sam Gurry
- Oh Damn (9 min), Matt Ingebretson, Pat Bishop
- Overcame the Sun (5 min), Julian Clark, Matt Twohig, Adam Hersko
- Steve Polyester (4 min), Angela Stempel
- There’s More Than One Way to Skin A Man (7 min), Emma Penaz Eisner
- The Panty Symphonic (14min), Zach Strum
- Voicemails (5 min), Casey O’Brien
We hope to see you in Big Bear!
We are thrilled to be working with Zebulon LA for the 2nd edition of Nonplussed Fest this year. After re-locating from New York, Zebulon is a newly opened venue in Frogtown serving up music, a café, restaurant, screenings and other treats. More info at http://zebulon.la. We'll see you there July 14-16!
We are thrilled to officially launch our new website for Nonplussed Fest, Non Plus Ultra's celebration of DIY music, art, and film. Short film submissions for the festival are open until Monday, May 8th via Film Freeway. Stay tuned for announcements on our new venue for this year...